Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2011 Kawasaki Vaquero 1500 miles Am Fm play fine But Aux Setting with MP3 hooked up Gets all scrambled up one speaker goes out then both .So far I i know i have a mp3 with a flash drive should not skip tryed 3 other mp3s same problem Also tryed on another stereo good to go also new kawi Mp3 plug same problem .It dosent do it all the time only when vibration and it will stop when cable is pushed back into faring .Sounds like a short to me or something coming lose ????
Any one experience this yet on a Vaquero or Voyager I would like to know if this Aux Plug just snaps in the back of the unit or is hard wired . Just like to be informed when i take it back to the dealer For them to fix !!!!!!!

·
Registered
644 Posts
Mine works perfect. I have it connected to a XM radio set up.

·
Registered
414 Posts
mine works good also. i have mine hooked to an ipod touch and have noticed that from time to time when i turn the key on the ipod will not start. its only happened a few times and i dont think its the bike as much as the ipod. with your bike i would be going to the dealer with it,

·
Registered
223 Posts
From my experience with stereo equipment, if you are losing sound or are having a problem with one speaker on a 3.5mm jack hook up, there is a short in the cable. Not the speaker cable, but, in your instance, the mp3 cable. Be sure your jack in pushed in all of the way on both the mp3 player end and the connector in the left side box. I've lost sound (ie. "stereo") in one speaker with ear buds by not having the plug pushed all of the way in. Give it a shot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts