Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did A Full Debaffle Last Night And Hate The Sound. Need Stock Exhasut For 2006 900 Classic. Pm Me A Price. Looking For Pipes In Good Shape, No Bad Scratches, No Dents, No Rust. Thank You!

·
Registered
711 Posts
Check with ebay. There is a ton there listed.

·
Registered
231 Posts
If you did a clean job in debaffling your pipes - consider selling them in on fleabay-or in the forum.
There are a lot of folks interested in debaffling (me included!) that haven't had time to do so yet. You'll get some or all of your money back.
Even if you didn't do such a clean job in your pipe surgery they'll sell quickly, if for nothing else, someone will be able to see what a debaffled exhaust sounds like on their scoot! :D
Good LUCK.

EDIT: There's probably someone in your area that will trade you out baffled for unbaffled. I believe the exhausts for 06-10 are interswappable - 'cept for the blackened out ones - and that's just a cosmetic and not a mechanical difference. THIS IS JUST A GUESS - and I'm sure someone will go active on me if I'm wrong! ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I already looked on ebay for a set. one set was off a wrecked bike and looked beat up, other set they wanted 200.00 plus shipping. so definately a no go there. I appreciate the time xc took to reply and pm me, but i just want to go back to stock or tops a stage one (center screen out only). I definately will put these up for sale after i get a set of stock ones back on. Its not like they are too loud, i just dont like the sound.

·
Registered
73 Posts
exaust

ive been looking into debaffaling my pipes. i have a 09 900 custom with 2000 miles. what is the sound that u dont like? is it raspy? i might trade strait up with you. can u do a sound clip and send me pics of them and i can send u pics of my exaust. no dents or scratches just a little leather on the back were my saddle bag melted but i should be able to get that off.

·
Registered
3 Posts
selling stock pipes

just replaced my 2008 stock pipes. has a small scratch on the bottom pipe, not visible from above, very clean. contact me and i will send pics. Not sure how much shipping would be but if you are interested let me know and i will find out. the pipes have only been on the bike for 5000 km.

·
Registered
252 Posts
If all goes well I will have a set of Chrome Custom exhaust that I only did the first stage de-baffle (drilled the baffle 1st plate nothing else) no scrapes or scratches about 2800 miles on them.

Should have my new to me 2009 SE stock black pipes tomorrow, if UPS is on time.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I just put my Bub exhaust on my 09 900 custom. I am selling my exhaust. You are welcome to it for your classic if it will fit for a small fee. pm me if interested.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts