Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking for highway bars for the 1700 classic, but my search has come up with nothing.
Does anyone know where I could find some crash bars and possibly a touring pack? Or maybe if another model’s parts would fit the 1700 classic?
TIA

·
Registered
2012 Vulcan 1700 Classic
13 Posts
I have Cobra Fatty bars on my bike (part # 01-2465). I got em from Amazon and it looks like they are out of stock. Try a search with the part number and see what you find.
As far as trunks, I'm deciding between Advanblack, Corbin, or Tsukayu, . Viking bags makes one too and it's reasonably priced but I don't like the looks. You can also try Amazon for knock offs. There are no specific trunks for the classic.
For mounting it, either get one from wompus racks or install a luggage rack on a sissy bar with the seat portion removed.
My Classic is a great bike, but it can be frustrating as hell sometimes finding the goodies I want. I'm on a search right now for clear turn signal lenses and only 2 companies have them-one in Germany and one in Netherlands....and they no longer ship to the US.
Good luck!

·
Registered
808 Posts
... I'm on a search right now for clear turn signal lenses and only 2 companies have them-one in Germany and one in Netherlands....and they no longer ship to the US.
Good luck!
I'm guessing you're talking about Lights4All clear or smoke lenses? I've bought two pairs of their clear lenses from Germany. One set using their EBay store (which isn't carrying stock any more), and a second set direct from their website. That second set, I used a shipping agent (Shipito), who has a warehouse in Austria. It still makes a set of clear lenses a lot more expensive than they really need to be - but at least I was sure that I could get them sent on to NZ.

Another option might be to see if there's a forum member in the UK or Europe who's prepared to on-ship them for you?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts