Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
Sorry, do not recognize the pipes, but they look good. Yes, black would be better. You can also try some black exhaust wrap.

·
Registered
918 Posts
They look pretty close to a Cobra Power pro pipe to me...
Cobra has a habit of stamping their pipes from what I can tell. To the OP, can you get behind the heat shield and see if there is a name on the clamps? I've seen cobra stamp their name there, too.

EDIT: The Cobra power pro looks similar; but the front head pipe does not dip down like it does in the OP pic.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Those pipes are def hard to find! All the 2 to 1 systems I've seen do not have a front head pipe that dips low like that. I searched Google, EBay and many other places. I cannot find anything like them!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I've got the cobra swept pipes on my special edition and they are chrome. I had a friend go and photoshop the pipes black for me cause I thought about getting the flat black pipes and or having mine powder coated gloss black but I'm glad I didn't! Him photoshopping it for me didn't look as good in my opinion!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the heads up! That was on my to-do list. Any chance you have that pic still?

I repacked the exhaust the other day, I'm much happier with the tone now at highway speed. The PO had packed that joker tight!

I've got the cobra swept pipes on my special edition and they are chrome. I had a friend go and photoshop the pipes black for me cause I thought about getting the flat black pipes and or having mine powder coated gloss black but I'm glad I didn't! Him photoshopping it for me didn't look as good in my opinion!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 12 of 12 Posts