Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
welcome Koffin,hope the name has to do with a cold and not where my mother-inlaw says I will end up if I keep ridding. oh well enjoy all the helpfull info on this site.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Рад со всеми познакомиться, как освоюсь с языком напишу по английски!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi all! I live in the Kaliningrad area in Russia.

As this forum international I hope to get acquainted and communicate to people from the different countries. I wish to get acquainted to communicate with bikers, and at the same time to learn as solve problems with spare parts in other countries. VN 750 only 3 motorcycle in my area.

I ask me to forgive for my bad English, I only study.

Good day!

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Hey Koffin.....Welcome to the forums......Lots of good people here......I live in Canada...Lots of snow and cold here right now.....I don''t have a 750....I ride a Nomad 1600.....Take care........Terry

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey Koffin.....Welcome to the forums......Lots of good people here......I live in Canada...Lots of snow and cold here right now.....I don''t have a 750....I ride a Nomad 1600.....Take care........Terry
Hello Terry. I am glad to see you!!!! My name is Egor.I have bought recently Vulcan VN 750 It was in bad condition. Now I restore it. Vulcan VN 750 is my second motorcycle. The first – Panonia 1967.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts