Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, just recently bought a Vulcan 800, has a new belt conversion kit, Corbin seat, and also came with a Memphis shades windshield that I took off for the summer but will be nice this fall. So far loving the power and the ride of the bike. I'm in the middle of doing some tinkering, in the morning I hope to get the crankcase breather hose back on to the rear cylinder as I had the air box off and it popped off... Seems like a PITA location!

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Hi there, just recently bought a Vulcan 800, has a new belt conversion kit, Corbin seat, and also came with a Memphis shades windshield that I took off for the summer but will be nice this fall. So far loving the power and the ride of the bike. I'm in the middle of doing some tinkering, in the morning I hope to get the crankcase breather hose back on to the rear cylinder as I had the air box off and it popped off... Seems like a PITA location!
Not that familiar with the 800 but if you ask that question in the 800 forum you will get better answers. Welcome to the forum

1 - 3 of 3 Posts