Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Just joined the forums today been reading them for a couple of weeks now.

Just picked up my first bike today
Kawasaki Vulcan S in green

I was nervous at first about the ride home, having only finished my motorcycle safety course a week ago. But I have to say I am in love with this bike. The clutch is a light pull and the bike has more then enough power for me currently. The ride home was so much fun. My cheeks are sore from smiling so much. I had a friend go with me to pick up the bike and follow me home he doesn't ride but was very helpful to have another set of eyes and a different point of view. I am emotionally attached to the bike so I really recommend having another person go with you if you go to pick up a bike. Beyond that the ride home gave me the chance to feel how it is to ride with cagers, to feel the bumps in the road I never noticed before. A very exhilarating experience to say the least.

I will post a picture of my new baby when I get back.
The road is calling my name and I don't plan on ignoring her.

·
BOTM Winner, May 2015
740 Posts
Welcome..Congrats on the bike, and hearing about the first experience!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

So after taking my new bike out for a cruise I have found that I really want to get a windshield.
When I get up to about 80 km/h the wind is trying to push me off the back of my bike but beyond that was a wonderful ride and looking forward to tomorrow.

·
BOTM Winner, May 2015
740 Posts
looks great.. Love that green!!

·
Registered
761 Posts
Great looking bike.Good luck on choosing a windshield.They surely do block the wind.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts