Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello eveyone,
just bought my first bike after a break of ten years, and the Vulcan s is just right one.
Any suggestions for fender eliminators aside R&G?
Happy to be part of this forum.

·
Super Moderator
714 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada. I can't answer your question as I don't have your model but lots of people here do so I'm sure someone will have some suggestions. Love to see a picture of your new ride.

·
Super Moderator
2,384 Posts
Welcome to the forum from North Carolina. Happy to see you decided to join us. Welcome back to riding. The S model is popular and all the members who own one always have positive opinions of the bike. My brother in law lives in Sydney and ever time I visit, always have a great time. The people are super nice and every time they hear my accent want to know about NY city. As far as the fender kit. R&G seems popular. Here is one from Chrome Glow. Am sure S owners with the kit will weigh in with their opinions. Thanks again for joining the forum. Be well and Ride Safely.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. Yeah chrome glow looks really clean.
Here is my little one.
It ride like cruise but fast like a naked bike, and it's soo well balanced. Only thing is the throttle a bit rough

·
Super Moderator
2,384 Posts
Nice looking ride. Congrats again. Thanks for sharing a picture. Be well and Ride Safely.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts