Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm down in the Southwest Florida area near Fort Myers/Charlotte County.

I just picked up my first cruiser, got a Vulcan 900 Classic. I'm loving it so far and I've already put 400+ miles on it in the last month.

I go for rides with some family and friends from time to time as well or I just go out by myself and enjoy it. It's been outstanding weather lately and I've been enjoying it all the more lately.

If you are in the area let me know, I'm open to meeting new people.

I'm 30 and my good friend that I ride with a lot is 34 but we ride with people in their 50s and 60s. We don't care... We are working on getting his cousins licensed and riding as well. The one has a Honda CBR but he's not stupid like most of the other super sport riders in the area, he rides respectful of the machine. Then we just have to find a bike to fit the other one, he's too short for most bikes, lol. It's all too funny to see a 5'1" guy trying to ride a Yamaha stryker. He can barely reach the pegs!

·
Registered
684 Posts
Welcome to the forum !!

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
I'm down in the Southeast Florida area near Fort Myers/Charlotte County.

I just picked up my first cruiser, got a Vulcan 900 Classic. I'm loving it so far and I've already put 400+ miles on it in the last month.

I go for rides with some family and friends from time to time as well or I just go out by myself and enjoy it. It's been outstanding weather lately and I've been enjoying it all the more lately.

If you are in the area let me know, I'm open to meeting new people.

I'm 30 and my good friend that I ride with a lot is 34 but we ride with people in their 50s and 60s. We don't care... We are working on getting his cousins licensed and riding as well. The one has a Honda CBR but he's not stupid like most of the other super sport riders in the area, he rides respectful of the machine. Then we just have to find a bike to fit the other one, he's too short for most bikes, lol. It's all too funny to see a 5'1" guy trying to ride a Yamaha stryker. He can barely reach the pegs!
You are actually in SOUTHWEST Florida, others like myself are in the SOUTHEAST which is the Miami/Hollywood/Fort Lauderdale area.
I get over to the Ft. Meyers area often while out on our long rides on Sundays.

RACNRAY

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You are actually in SOUTHWEST Florida, others like myself are in the SOUTHEAST which is the Miami/Hollywood/Fort Lauderdale area.
I get over to the Ft. Meyers area often while out on our long rides on Sundays.

RACNRAY
auto correct on my phone must have gotten me on that one, oops. yeah my sig has it right though.... lol.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm in the Bradenton Sarasota area. Not too far from your area.
Damn, it's been a while since I've logged in on here. Are you on www.RiderForums.com? also there is a Facebook group called W.A.R. that I'm on and we have a pretty good number of local riders in that group.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts