Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently ride a Vulcan S and am considering a 900. I came to the forum to ask a few questions, but it seems that I’m not allowed to do that? I can’t ask, or reply to any posts.. Pretty confused...

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I currently ride a Vulcan S and am considering a 900. I came to the forum to ask a few questions, but it seems that I’m not allowed to do that? I can’t ask, or reply to any posts.. Pretty confused...
Need a few posts I believe,the 9 is a great bike,do a search for specifics on the 9 forum,Rode one for 7 years,only went to a Nomad for touring reasons,9 was reliable and fun to ride,can try to answer some of your questions:nerd:

·
Registered
44 Posts
I think once you post in the newcomers section it opens the rest up. I ride an 06 900. Two years. It has 30k on it. Really like it. I’ve had stator issues. But I think I have that remedied. I installed a stator and get/rectifier from Ricks motorsports and it’s running great. No other issues. I’ve added windscreen, pipes, bags, sissy bar and luggage rack. Repainted front fender. Happy to answer anything I can.

·
Premium Member
12,013 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

Posts have nothing to do with full access rather time is the factor. There is a sticky thread right at the top of thie very forum explaining the delay. Here is a link:
LINK TO STICKY

Please fill in your profile to include your bike/location info and that
is easier using a PC vs the app. This will help others answer questions you may ask knowing what year and model bike you have.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts