Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Located in Miami (South Kendall) but get around all FL, from Jacksonville and Palm Coast to Orlando, Okechobee, The Keys and up to Panama City and Ft Walton. :)

I have an 03 1600 Classic (Blue) and so does my brother Sergio (Black). My other brother Sergio has an M109R and my OTHER brother Sergio has a Honda 750. If you see the "Sergio's" patch on the back, say hi!

Next stop : first weekend of Daytona (Fri/Sat/Sun) see ya there. :)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hello Slaponte...I wished I was biking in Florida today....Not to many bikes cruising in Canada these days...It's nice to see someone is out banging the pavement though..happy trails.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It got down here to the upper 30s but today is sunny and back up to upper 60s (maybe low 70s), perfect weather for a ride. :) And been jobless sure leaves a lot of time for riding. he he.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Welcome to the forum pherhaps you should post some pics of the sunny Florida weather for us stuck in the north. Don't worry fellow snow people spring is only 67 days away. uggg

·
Registered
701 Posts
Hey Slap do you still have the Z? I know this thread is old, but I just got my 900 Classic LT Monday. Give me a shout.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I'll be... Hi There!

Yes, I still have the 350Z and the 300ZX, will be up to the picnic next month.

I started here with an 07 900 Custom myself but it was a total loss and I bought an 03 1600 Classic with the insurance money. :):)

Maybe we can ride together sometime. You still got the Z?

·
Registered
701 Posts
Yes, I still have the Z. I'm not part of the club anymore. Gus had some issues with me and a few other ex members. Long story short the club just isn't what it use to be. It would be cool if we could get together sometime.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I am relocating to the Tampa area finally after wanting to do it for the past 5 years. I will be down there in the Summer and plan to enjoy being on a bike much more than 3 months a year!!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys I'm in Miami I have a 2006 classic and try to ride a lot. I'm every thurdays at the old fud rockers hope to see some of you there

·
Registered
701 Posts
So when are we having a south fla meet? Maybe we can all converge on Okechoobe... :)
This sounds like a good idea. Then you can check out the new Nomad I picked up. The 900 didn't last long. :eek: :D

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wow that was quick! I crashed my 900, perfect excuse to buy the 1600 with the insurance $$$ ;-) I miss the 900, but the 1600 is great on the long road.

Let me check my weekends coming up. I have a long ride probably to Virginia in a couple of weeks.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts