Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the forum, been reading it for about 18 months. Started riding again 2years ago, after 25 years without a bike, on a used 750 Yamaha. Bought a new 900 classic last April which I researched thoroughly including reading the forum. Thanks to all of you for helping me make the right buying decision. I put 5000km on it last summer with a big smile for every km. The more I ride the 900 the more I love it. So far I have Kawi windshield, Kawi engine guard, highway pegs, headlight visor, spedo visor, Saddlebags arrived on Thursday-to be installed. Screens removed 4 holes drilled-just loud enough. Soon to be added chrome side covers and front fender rail.
When the 2 feet of snow on my front lawn melts I'll be riding again, can't wait.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'm new to the forum, been reading it for about 18 months. Started riding again 2years ago, after 25 years without a bike, on a used 750 Yamaha. Bought a new 900 classic last April which I researched thoroughly including reading the forum. Thanks to all of you for helping me make the right buying decision. I put 5000km on it last summer with a big smile for every km. The more I ride the 900 the more I love it. So far I have Kawi windshield, Kawi engine guard, highway pegs, headlight visor, spedo visor, Saddlebags arrived on Thursday-to be installed. Screens removed 4 holes drilled-just loud enough. Soon to be added chrome side covers and front fender rail.
When the 2 feet of snow on my front lawn melts I'll be riding again, can't wait.
Where in NL are you?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Up off Ruth?? Aw b'y you're only a young gaffer.....I remember when all the roads were gravel and Mt. Pearl was called Glendale......most of the houses then were "cabins" or summer homes for the St. John's crew that were better off...Back in the 70's i built a house up where the Old Placentia road started, just off Commonwealth....That road used to go through a farm during 40's I think....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts