Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome Gigman! Looks like you have added quite a bit of things to your bike.
Thanks MN-Nomad for the welcome. Yes I have added quit a few item also made my own luggage rack the size I wanted for the big bag.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
641 Posts
Welcome. It doesn't get much better than riding in East TN.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Welcome Gigman... nice looking bike you have indeed :) my wife and I try to get up to the mountains (we live in Nashville) as often as we can... love those moutain twisties.!! In fact we will be staying in Sweetwater this coming Memorial Day weekend to do some more moutain riding :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome Gigman... nice looking bike you have indeed :) my wife and I try to get up to the mountains (we live in Nashville) as often as we can... love those moutain twisties.!! In fact we will be staying in Sweetwater this coming Memorial Day weekend to do some more moutain riding :D

Thanks for the welcome MusicmanM58. I work in Sweetwater just off the interstate at exit 60. Thanks for the compliment on my bike. What do you ride?

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Thanks for the welcome MusicmanM58. I work in Sweetwater just off the interstate at exit 60. Thanks for the compliment on my bike. What do you ride?
We'll be staying at the Manguson Hotel right off I-75... not sure the exit number though... it's the highway that goes over to Watts Bar Dam, and right across the street from the flea market.

A little over a week ago I bought a new 2008 Vulcan 1600 Nomad that I have not had time to take many pics of yet... here is one I do have while it was still sitting in the show room :)

My wife rides a 2008 Vulcan 500, and I still have a 1995 Vulcan 800a that I am selling. I had up until the day before I bought the Nomad a 2007 Harley Ultra Glide that I sold... got to take those pics down :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We'll be staying at the Manguson Hotel right off I-75... not sure the exit number though... it's the highway that goes over to Watts Bar Dam, and right across the street from the flea market.

A little over a week ago I bought a new 2008 Vulcan 1600 Nomad that I have not had time to take many pics of yet... here is one I do have while it was still sitting in the show room :)

My wife rides a 2008 Vulcan 500, and I still have a 1995 Vulcan 800a that I am selling. I had up until the day before I bought the Nomad a 2007 Harley Ultra Glide that I sold... got to take those pics down :D
That is the same exit I get off of to go to work exit 60. You will be about 1 mile from the plant. Love the color of your bike (mine is the same). Where is the pics of the 800a and how much?
Audie

·
Registered
339 Posts
Very nice ride gigman, welcome to the crew :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
That is the same exit I get off of to go to work exit 60. You will be about 1 mile from the plant. Love the color of your bike (mine is the same). Where is the pics of the 800a and how much?
Audie
Kawasaki did good with that color scheme... I looked at a 900 that was near the same but chose to go for more power.!! We will (barring rain in which case we will trailer the bikes) riding up saturday May 23rd and staying until monday the 25th (Labor Day).. maybe we'll see ya up that way while we are there.

I have the 800 posted on Craig's List (Nashville) at: http://nashville.craigslist.org/mcy/1131098537.html where all the details are listed, and here are some pics of the bike as it will be when sold.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Kawasaki did good with that color scheme... I looked at a 900 that was near the same but chose to go for more power.!! We will (barring rain in which case we will trailer the bikes) riding up saturday May 23rd and staying until monday the 25th (Labor Day).. maybe we'll see ya up that way while we are there.

I have the 800 posted on Craig's List (Nashville) at: http://nashville.craigslist.org/mcy/1131098537.html where all the details are listed, and here are some pics of the bike as it will be when sold.

That's a great looking bike.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts