Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone!!!!
I wanted to join this group as I just finalized my purchase of a new 2019 Kawasaki Vulcan Vaquero 1700 ABS. The dealer is ordering all of my wish list accessories tomorrow and hopefully will be picking up my new ride by the end of next week. Unfortunately due to central Ohio weather, I will have to trailer my new baby home from the Cleveland area. I don't care to ride 2 hours in 30 degree weather anymore, LOL!

I guess I fall into that group "New wife, New Bike"....
Anyway prior to my new love (wife that is), I been on a 2010 Triumph Thunderbird 1600 bagger. Great bike fully dressed, but not easily accessible for a wife shorter than 5'. Even with the peg extensions, it became too uncomfortable for anytime of long rides. We travel annually down south to due "The Tail". I've had the Triumph for the past 6 years.

Prior I had what I thought was my ultimate dream bike, 2007 Honda ST1300. Called it my crotch-rocket gold-wing. It was a great bike, but was a little tall for me even with the shocks and seat adjustments made. After 3 years, I found cruisers, and I was in heaven! The comfort of the ride with the ability to touch flat footed!!!!

So with the new ride, looking for any tips, tricks, or general suggestions on how to make it better.
Upgrades from stock are the following:
LED HID Headlight
LED Aux Lights
16" windscreen
Cobra Tri-Oval slip on pipes
Passenger floorboards, backrest, luggage rack.
Mustang seat w/ Rider backrest (Must have!)
Bag Liners and Dust Cover.

Bring on Spring! I'm ready to ride!

Oh, if anyone is interested in a Triumph Tbird, hit me up and see if we can work something out.

Looking forward to conversing with this group!

Joe

1 - 1 of 1 Posts