Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys just bought a new to me 1996 vulcan 750, was told it may need a stator or rectifier, but if i charged battery i could ride it.. well its not charging. its charging at 12 volts. so i ride it home and bike cuts off and battery dead. jump it off and make it home.. got online ordered new stator and new rectifier and will be buying new battery. I know i gotta take motor off but no worries im a mechanic by trade aswell as a tattooer. I live in euharlee ga, husband and dad to 2 boys and a girl and love to ride always have.. Really digging this bike so whats going on people. ride safe and rubber down.. 00k0k_lFxheBGgSiI_600x450.jpg

·
Registered
89 Posts
Too bad you're not closer to to PA I'd offer a hand, I've pulled those motors on a few 750's. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Welcome to the group.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wll guys i got the stator out without pulling motor or the tuxedo mod.. wasnt to bad, didnt even take tranny or driveshaft off. heres some pics.. now to wait for the snailmail with new parts. but while im waiting ive got some firemist copper candy paint im going to paint the tank and fenders and sidecovers with..

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanx

Too bad you're not closer to to PA I'd offer a hand, I've pulled those motors on a few 750's. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Welcome to the group.
hey very cool offer thanx for it man,good people still exist i see.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts