Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At 62 I have a bike again! I am excited...my wife is not.
I have been reading a lot on this forum and have quite a few questions.
My last bike was a SilverWing, I bought it new in 81. Sold it 30 years ago when my wife got pregnant with the first of our four kids.

·
Registered
76 Posts
At 62 I have a bike again! I am excited...my wife is not.
I have been reading a lot on this forum and have quite a few questions.
My last bike was a SilverWing, I bought it new in 81. Sold it 30 years ago when my wife got pregnant with the first of our four kids.
Insurance paid up??? Tell the wife to pipe down LOL... Welcome from Virginia, what is the new bike?

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Insurance paid up....house paid off....no debts!! Feels good.
If I don't ride now it may soon be too late for me :)
A 900. (Just fixed my signature). I'm thinking a solo seat would look really good on it.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Well before you change seats tell her to swing her leg, sit down, shut up and hang on lol Only kidding.

·
Premium Member
2,384 Posts
I've got a Silver Wing I handed off to my daughter, as she hates shifting. Hopefully the wife will be a little happier once she sees what a ride does for you. I like to think mine is!
Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
60 Posts
My wife wouldn't sit on my bike if it is parked in the garage, let alone actually ride on it. You know what, after 45 years of wedded bliss a little personal time ain't all that bad. Give her some time, she may come around. If not then get out and enjoy it all by yourself.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts