Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello. After 3 years of leaning to ride on a Vulcan 900 Classic, tomorrow I trade her in for a 1700 Nomad. Time to put serious miles on the road with longer trips and more of them!

·
Premium Member
2,115 Posts
Well good move.
There's a LOT of information here on this forum to help you along on what (if any) you want to do, like update or add-on.
Congrats!

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
WELCOME...that 1700's gonna spoil ya!!!

Mine surely has!!

RACNRAY

·
Registered
701 Posts
Good luck with the new ride. Those rides out to montauk and orient point will be nice. Plus a fast shot down ocean pkwy from the needle to robert moses at the end for clam chowder on a cool fall day with the ocean all around will be nice. I miss those days.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So the last ride on the 900 was 125 miles to get the 1700. Reminded me how fun that bike is but also some of the reasons I needed to get bigger. Within the first 5 minutes on the 1700, I was in love all over again! This is exactly the bike I wanted. 125 miles was great to get aquainted with it. Still feeling it out but so far it's amazing!

·
Registered
88 Posts
I just picked up a Vaquero last month and I couldn't be any happier. Well...if I could get somebody to buy my 900 Classic, I'd be happier. The bigger bike with the fairing and all the extras has spoiled me for sure. Cruise control, stereo and an aftermarket windshield that is taller than the stock one are the things I like best about the 1700. Congrats on your new sled and welcome!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts