Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any recommendations for heated gloves? I've still got some $$$ left in the motorcycle fund and I'm looking for a way to keep my hands warm during the morning commute.

I leave around 5am and the sun doesn't come up til 5:30-5:40'ish right now. Needless to say, it's a bit brisk in the morning but the only part of me that's really not happy is my fingers. :eek:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I went to Cycle Gear and found some of those Freeze-Out glove liners on sale for $14.99.

The salesman swore by them and so far they've worked out pretty good. I can feel the cold across my fingers but it's not crippling like it was before (pulling over twice on commute to work to blow on hands the week before)

·
Registered
92 Posts
I have the Tourmaster Synergy heated gloves. I usually ride down to about 25 in the winter months and they work well.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've been looking at these liners, now I get to wait until fall.
Those look nice. $89 isn't too bad either. In AZ it's actually warming up. I've got a few months til I'll REALLY need them. It's just low 50s/high 40s during my morning commute right now.

Guess I shouldn't complain TOO much, seeing as other folks are snowed in :(

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
Gerbings -Best

Gerbings. Best out there, they have been doing heated clothing a long time. Good quality and they use microwire so you don't notice the wires in your gloves. They sell all the other stuff you need to control the heat, etc. too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts