·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hi RP

I have them on my '09 V1700 Classic. Look good, help with heat deflection, and very easy to mount. Quality is good as well IMHO. I don't think the Classic is nearly as hot as the VV so you may appreciate them even more. I'm riding in Florida for the Winter with them. Ran them in Boston this summer. I would buy them again.

WEG

·
Registered
674 Posts
Ahhh... No more fried thighs. I have that auction saved myself, and have seen many positive endorsements from Voyager owners on various forums, who suggest that it's a worthwhile addition even after installing the KAMS kit.

I have a KAMS kit on the way down under at the moment, and will test that over this imminent summer (apparently summer started about 9 days ago but I've not seen much of it myself yet)... so on the basis of some of the feedback I've seen, I might yet also add the heat shield.

·
Registered
701 Posts
As others have said, buy them they work and are very good quality. I have them on my vaquero and they make a difference down here in the Florida heat.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Not worth the money. They do keep my sheep pelt off the engine, but the heat felt when sitting still is still there. Also, the heat that travels under the seat still gets the seat hot.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have a pair that I will sell you for $50 plus shipping if I can dig them out the garage. I didn't like them because they dug into my thighs.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I like them . . . they add a nice look . . . and seem to function well

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
maxtech, if you know a better place with a cheaper price, please suggest it!

·
Registered
170 Posts
I checked and could not find them cheeper, maybe it is old age and I got my numbers wrong.
I will say these bend and form well to the bike. I love mine and after a few rides they fit perfect.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts