Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I searched with no luck, can anyone post a link to a plug-and-play headlight modulator for the 900?

thanks,
truckie453

·
Registered
48 Posts
I just did a quick search and found this one, I think there are universal but I could be wrong.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just did a quick search and found this one, I think there are universal but I could be wrong.

I was looking for a true plug-and-play model... but thanks for the link.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
74 Posts
Modulators

truckie, Bob's got it. I just re-activated a thread on this, but in case you can't find it, here's the gist. Kisan Pathblazer & Tailblazer Modulator. H4 Silver or Phillips Motovision Bulbs (Phillips seems to be the preferred). I'm waiting for info on price (Kisans' are cheaper if bought together)and where to buy, and if you need to change the bulb with it....

MAC

May the old ones see you...

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you guys are great, my bike thanks you, my wallet hates you LOL

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yep...working flawlessly for 2 years so far...true plug and play...plays well with a Wagner 1210 also.
thanks for the input, where did you mount the module and the light sensor?

·
Registered
96 Posts
thanks for the input, where did you mount the module and the light sensor?
The module will just sit loosely in the headlight shell. I routed the light sensor out the back of the shell and tywrapped it with very small black tywraps along the throttle cables.

BTW, I just replaced my first Wagner 1210 after 2 years and 25k+ miles of service with the modulator. As expected, the high beam filament went south. And I can easily live with a 2 year life expectancy for the bulb.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The module will just sit loosely in the headlight shell. I routed the light sensor out the back of the shell and tywrapped it with very small black tywraps along the throttle cables.

BTW, I just replaced my first Wagner 1210 after 2 years and 25k+ miles of service with the modulator. As expected, the high beam filament went south. And I can easily live with a 2 year life expectancy for the bulb.
Thank you sir!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Wind, what is the Wagner 1210? Thanks in advance...

MAC
MAC,

Wagner 1210 is a brighter replacement H4 bulb...

http://www.vulcanforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6766&highlight=modifications said:
Wagner BP 1210 80/100 H4 bulb for brighter head light, direct replacement Under $15 from NAPA

·
Registered
376 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts