Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
bulbs

Gabriel, if you have the big"nacel" light, it uses two bulbs. If you have the normal vulcan LT light, it uses a single bulb

·
Registered
319 Posts
bulb

I haven't seen it with both, but who knows. The big Nacel light kind of reminds you of an cyclops, big, kind of tear drop shaped. When you look at the light, there are three small strobes across the top and right below, there is a standard looking bulb. The standard LT bulbs looks like a normal headlight. The big give away for the nacel is the key is in the headlight. If your key isn't on top of headlight, you have a standard headlight and use the h-4 bulb

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know what a earlier year headlight looks like, it sounded like someone was saying it could have both which was news to me?
My 07 LT does not have a projector headlight, now that that's confirmed, what type of bulb does it use? Anyone know?
Thanks

·
Registered
319 Posts
buld

If yours isn't the projector headlight, it uses the H-4 bulb. If you want to go brighter use the wagner BP1210/H4. It is rated at 80/100 watts. I have this in my wifes bike and she loves it. Been in for over a year and no problem

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If yours isn't the projector headlight, it uses the H-4 bulb. If you want to go brighter use the wagner BP1210/H4. It is rated at 80/100 watts. I have this in my wifes bike and she loves it. Been in for over a year and no problem
Does it have a white light or is it still yellow? (Wagner BP1210/H4)
Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
319 Posts
bulb

Gabriel, alot brighter(whiter). I got mine from a napa store. $12.95 The reflection from the road signs at night damn near blinds you

1 - 15 of 15 Posts