Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some resources out there. I need a replacement for my 07 VN900 Custom. I need the housing assy only.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Have you tried ebay?

·
Registered
231 Posts
There are several aftermarket headlamps out there that claim to bolt onto the 900, or you can try the boneyards...other than that, you have 2 options:

1. Pay the man. Given what they (over)charge for belts, plugs, stators, etc...you're probably better off getting a "blingy" aftermarket light.

2. Post an add in the Classifieds under "Wanted Items" saying that you want one. Maybe somebody out there put a "blingy" headlamp on their VN, and the OEM unit is collecting dust in their attic.

Good Luck!
Please let us know what Kawi thinks that the OEM headlamp assy is worth if you find out...:D

·
Registered
742 Posts
i have a "blingy" head lamp on now! :p

... but i was keeping the old one just in case. is yours completely broke/dinged? when i bought my ET Style light it came with no instructions and no bracket... but it was an easy fix because all i did was drill a hole in the center of the stock bracket to attach the new light?!? -- if the old one ever goes back on, the hole gets covered up!

·
Registered
130 Posts
jagered.....pics would be nice.

1. Full daylight view of HL
2. Night view of fiedl of view of the lighting
3. Anything else

1 - 5 of 5 Posts