Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried a small windshield like the Flyscreen or switchblade from national cycle or any other product similar to that size? If so how does it do against wind on highway? I just don't really like the look of any of the windshields. I want as small as possible while still retaining functionality (thats a word right?). thanks

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have a small cheap handlebar mounted one from JC Whitney. I think it was under 70 bucks. It does help. Its no substitute for a full size model but I really am trying to avoid making my bike look like everyone elses Harley esq bike.
I really need to update my pics but you can sort of see it here.
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/lacYF-58jpp0nEoFrDRJmg?feat=directlink

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have a Pop Top from Memphis shades. I really like it but it doesnt do the job of a fullsize one. It is enough to break the wind from your chest on the highway but that is about it. You can get smaller but this one is a quick detach also.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Has anyone tried a small windshield like the Flyscreen or switchblade from national cycle or any other product similar to that size? If so how does it do against wind on highway? I just don't really like the look of any of the windshields. I want as small as possible while still retaining functionality (thats a word right?). thanks
I have the National Cycle Deflector tinted version. Big enough that it blocks most of the wind to my chest and face, but doesn't take too much away from the looks/lines of the bike.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts