Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about ordering a get of these Kuryakyn Swingwing Pegs http://www.jpcycles.com/product/ZZ53757 For my custom. I think they would let you stretch out a bit more. I thought I would check to see if anyone has tride them? If you have what did you think?

Thanks Tim

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have them on my 08 custom. They are great for long distance rides. It is nice to stretch your legs out every once in awhile on the highway. It is also nice to be able to open and close them when ever you want.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Haven't tried them, but I've looked at them a few dozen times and almost pulled the trigger on a set a time or two. They sure look like a good solution to cramped legs to me.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I'm thinking about it lately.. is the 2" stretch worth 155$ ish

·
Registered
143 Posts
I thought about it but decided against it. With my long legs I need something further out. I'm looking for highway pegs that can be bolted onto the engine frame.

·
Registered
143 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Scratch that. The left hand side of the engine frame has loads of room for mounting things, the right hand side is no good. There are too many other things that attach to the frame at that point to mount anything.

Looks like the best option is the ones someone posted that attach to the front corner of the floorboards.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I have them on my 08 custom. They are great for long distance rides. It is nice to stretch your legs out every once in awhile on the highway. It is also nice to be able to open and close them when ever you want.
Mate - can you provide pics with the instate don your bike?

How much do they actually stretch your legs out?

MrWalko - let me know what you end up using...

Romper

·
Registered
143 Posts
MrWalko - let me know what you end up using...

Romper
It won't be anything for a while. I spent a fair bit on parts this last 2 weeks. Think I used my entire customisation budget in 1 week...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts