Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I wanted to find out if anyone that has a 900 custom with a Mustang Vintage seat installed tried installing a National Cycle quick release sissy bar and backrest. I recently put a Mustang seat on my 900 custom and had planned on installing the quick release sissy bar soon. But since the passenger area on the seat is much taller and goes farther back on the fender I was concerned the quick release set up might not clear the seat. If anyone has the Mustang seat and this National Cycle quick release setup I would be interested in hearing if it fit ok? I was looking at a picture of a VN900 with the sissy bar installed and it raised the question on clearance during installation. Hope someone can answer this question from experience.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yeah I have it. It came on the bike when I got it. Then I added the mustang seat. I'll try and add a pic but you need to remove the seat before you take off the back rest. Nice set up and I like it a lot.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Benriding

That would be great, I would love to see a picture of both on the bike. Thanks for the reply.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts