Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help here guys!!! having never been a fan of the many saddlebag choices that are available for the V2K , I have mounted Harley Heritage Softail bags on my V2K. I like the look of the Heritage bags , they are large capacity & the studding matches my Mustang seat very well.
BUT , I do need your help in combating the verbal barage I get from my HD riding buddies , things like , why not put a real bike under those bags , You buying a HD like Johnny Cash, One piece at a time?, etc,etc etc you can imagine the dribble!
Im sure you guys can help with some Good come-backs I can use ??? Need some verbal ammo!! Some well delivered smart ass replies would be appreciated. I know you guys have the talent , Im counting on you

To date , some replys have been : Well Harley DOES have the lead in a few areas!
I dont dislike EVERYTHING Harley!
Finally, a bike big enough to fit these bags!!!!
and my personal fav: Well, at least these saddlebags are VERY reliable!!!!









If I had any idea as to how to post a pic of them here , I would????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HD

Yeah, now I just point to the chrome emblem that replaces the Kawasaki sign on the RH side cover. Now all it says is SIZE MATTERS
LOL got it at Auto Zone for bout 5 bucks its worked real good so far
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
659 Posts
One of my favorites is, "Harley Davidson: turning gasoline into noise without the side effect of horsepower for over 100 years." Then there's always, 98% of Harley Davidsons are still on the road...the other 2% made it home. I've got a bunch more. I'll have to find them. Just tell them you know someone who had to buy a Vulcan while they work on their Harley, no really, that's what I had to do.
 
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Tell them you couldn't affort the truck and trailer to haul the Harley around in.

Tell them that none of you best friends are motorcycle (Harley) mechanics.

Tell them to get lost and join your local Vulcan Riders Association.

Tell them to go to visit satin.

Telll them to simply get lost on their way home. Duh

I would rather ride alone than ride with people like that.

If they can't accept the fact you want to ride a Vulcan then screw them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
159 Posts
I was at the local Harley dealer a few months ago with a mate and this bloke walked out took one look at my V2K and said " Nice Harley". My reply was " Not a Harley mate mines bigger". All said in earshot of an old bloke who was clearly not happy because he had to keep his blinkers on with cable ties as the supplied bolts rusted and the blinkers fell off.

Heres one for you tell them to remove all parts not manufactured by Harley a you will do the same for Kawasaki parts. I have a funny idea that his pile will be bigger.



Cheers and Beers.

Bob
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
144 Posts
Tell them you didn't want to buy the entire Harley because you couldn't afford a trailer.....................:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
864 Posts
Merry Christmas to all... A nd i wana point out right here at the start that i havnt had any egg nog YET ! RK you should be ashamed of yourself , ridin around with them mini scoots they call Harleeeeey .. Aint no one said it but take them stinkin bags off your Beast they dont go together, its like mixin peas with pinto beans its just bad.... Remember you are makin all those little Harley riders feel inferior, crushin their egos, i bet they are wantin to burn their bikes and beat their wife's after ridin with you... So im askin ya to go buy some Vulcan bags, i know they are out there and cheap ! Bulldozer, man im feelin the Christmas spirit , buy em today RK you will feel better....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
864 Posts
OK i lied i have had some egg nogggg , me sorry
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
H=D on a V2K

Finally figured out how o get pics of the Harley bags on my V2K
I also have the matching leather quick detach trunk {but no pics}

And alos a pic of the ULTIMATE H=D snub!!!
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top