Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered some Hard Krome Pipes for my 2008 V2K LT off of E-Bay (STREETOVERSTOCK). The pipes are Hard Krome K-2's, I paid $299.00 for the pipes. First question does anyone have experience with these pipes??
I also discovered that not even the Hard Krome website offers these particular pipes, are they discontinued pipes?? Will they fit on the LT model with bags and passenger floorboards? (the seller was unsure) I just thought that the price sounded good for brand new pipes made by Hard Krome. I appreciated any insight that you could offer. Thank you!

·
Registered
148 Posts
I just ordered some Hard Krome Pipes for my 2008 V2K LT off of E-Bay (STREETOVERSTOCK). The pipes are Hard Krome K-2's, I paid $299.00 for the pipes. First question does anyone have experience with these pipes??
I also discovered that not even the Hard Krome website offers these particular pipes, are they discontinued pipes?? Will they fit on the LT model with bags and passenger floorboards? (the seller was unsure) I just thought that the price sounded good for brand new pipes made by Hard Krome. I appreciated any insight that you could offer. Thank you!
I have bought 2 sets in the past for my customers ( currently out of stock as of 3-8-11) they are substandard the rear header pipe is to close to the side cover the front header lays on the bottom frame near the floor board that has to be modified they sound great that's the only positive thing I can say and the chrome just OK not like Cobras.
Bare

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Man!! Sent the Hard Krome Pipes back after they would not fit (would not let Floor Board fold down). I went with the Cobra's 2 into 1 HP Pro's and Love them!! I appreciate your help!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts