Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can I buy and mount Nomad hard bags in place of the leather bags on my '09 VN2000 Classic LT ??????..........would sure like to !!!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I dont know for sure but i got some matuza mu hard bags and love the wat they look and fit the bike. I got them for like $260 from matuza.com. If i knew how to post pics i would post some of mine to show you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I dont know for sure but i got some matuza mu hard bags and love the wat they look and fit the bike. I got them for like $260 from matuza.com. If i knew how to post pics i would post some of mine to show you.
I might be really daff but I can't seem to find matuza.com. Nor can I search for matuza. Can someone provide the link? Thanks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Instructions

Did they give you a template or do you just figure it out. I ordered some, they look good, but no paperwork, just the brackets and hardware.

·
Registered
148 Posts
How much stuff can you fit into them? I got a pair of their smaller hardbags some years back and could never get them fitted on my V* 1100 as they were SMALL, especially because of the design and how they open to the side and not the top. When you get them mounted let us see them please!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I got the LM bags which are one of the bigger sizes, top opening. I will let you know and post some pic's if I can figure out the mounting. The hardest part will be to get them the same on both sides, lots of measuring in my future I think.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts