Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious what you all might think, What are your opinions on Nomad bags the ones that open from the front on a 900 classic, would they be too big? I havent seen them in person but they look like they would flow with the rear fender quite well

Attachments

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
They will fit and look good on the 900, I know a lady who's wife set hers up with them.

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Yep, I've seen it done before (Just can't recall where). It does look good!

·
Registered
847 Posts
Nomad bags

I like the idea of the Nomad Bags on the 900. I have seen one that really looked good. Do any of you know if they have a larger capacity than the LT bags?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would like to find a used set. New ones are too expensive.
I keep looking on ebay thay have them quite often. still a little pricey but i would rather pay 700 for two OEM bags than some cheap plastic aftermarkets.

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
I think they would flow with the fender just right. I prefer side openers over top openers, everything i seem to want is always at the bottom. Ebay "used" might be tough, if they come off a parted bike, its usually the bags that are crunched in an accident.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the ones above are actually on ebay right now for 700 with all the mounting hardware off the nomad. just not sure if i want to afford 700 right now being im buying a new house that closes in 2 weeks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts