Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2020 KVS with OEM passenger seat & pegs, backrest, and luggage rack. I was looking for a storage solution that was “not too big” and ordered the Saddlemen FTB1000 from Revzilla.

It was easy to mount and secure. It comes with a Hi-Vis waterproof cover and has two external set-ups to hold water bottles - which I thought I’d never use until this past weekend when my wife and I went hiking. Dimensions are 12” x 9” x 7” which meets my needs. Inside is a large pocket and a zippered mesh pouch. If anyone has a similar need, this is a great solution.

·
Super Moderator
2,415 Posts
Thanks for the review of this product. Saddlemen products are good quality and Revzilla is a good company to deal with. Looks good and functional. Can easily take it with you. Best of both worlds.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2020 KVS with OEM passenger seat & pegs, backrest, and luggage rack. I was looking for a storage solution that was “not too big” and ordered the Saddlemen FTB1000 from Revzilla.

It was easy to mount and secure. It comes with a Hi-Vis waterproof cover and has two external set-ups to hold water bottles - which I thought I’d never use until this past weekend when my wife and I went hiking. Dimensions are 12” x 9” x 7” which meets my needs. Inside is a large pocket and a zippered mesh pouch. If anyone has a similar need, this is a great solution.

View attachment 244992

View attachment 244993
I've been looking for a storage bag or bin for my helmet. I have the same setup, but a Givi Backrest and Luggage Rack, would your bag hold a full face helmet?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I've been looking for a storage bag or bin for my helmet. I have the same setup, but a Givi Backrest and Luggage Rack, would your bag hold a full face helmet?
Unfortunately, no. The depth of the luggage is only 7” and a full face helmet is about 2” wider than that. I tried my wife’s HJC (size Small) - it was a no-go.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts