Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to wish you all a great (and safe) Thanksgiving. Those of you on the road, please drive safely. I hope those of you that can will spend time with family, and, if you can't be there, give them a call.

I wanted to say thanks to all for making this a great forum with your freeflowing helpful advice, wonderful comments and humor, and the awesome pictures.

Now, pass the gravy!

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Just wanted to wish you all a great (and safe) Thanksgiving. Those of you on the road, please drive safely. I hope those of you that can will spend time with family, and, if you can't be there, give them a call.

I wanted to say thanks to all for making this a great forum with your freeflowing helpful advice, wonderful comments and humor, and the awesome pictures.

Now, pass the gravy!
+1 (+10 to the gravy)

It'll be in the 20's and 30's here, so no riding, unfortunately, but that will not diminish the time I get to spend with family one bit! Remember, all, to be both safe and courteous!

THANKS TO THE VULCAN FORUMS FOLKS who put this great place together and keep it running, too! What a great group of people!

:D HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! :D

·
Registered
87 Posts

Now, pass the gravy!
Thank you, and a Happy Thanksgiving to you.

I feel the same way about this forum; I've learned a great deal already.

Not traveling as we're hosting the family this Thursday. Rode this morning in windy, 32 F. weather, and hope to ride again Friday.

Enjoy your holiday.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Thank you, and a happy Thanksgiving to you and to all. Time to remember and thank the Good Lord who provides and also all of those in agriculture and other services who work to get food to our tables and to provide for our other needs.

Had a nice ride this Wednesday morning, 35 degrees F., breezy and patchy fog, but almost no traffic. Ride safely, and for those who will be driving, safe driving!

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! A big thanks also to our men and women serving far from home, while you may not physically be here, you are in our thoughts and prayers!

·
Registered
927 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving all... I had way to much food
Dan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts