Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy New Year everyone!!! I hope everyone has a healthy and prosperous 2011 and may you have many miles and smiles!!!

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Thanx Rob, wife and I plan on many more trips this year, tired of going to the mountains out East, time to hit the Ozarks
Happy New Year every one

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Arkansas is absolutely stunning, we made it there a couple years ago. We stayed in the Mountain Home area. Cozzens Cabins is rider friendly and don't let his Burgman fool ya, he can pilot that baby with the best of 'em, not too mention he knows some awesome roads. 14 south out of Yellville is a gorgeous ride. Hmmm, we may have to make it there too, lol!

2011 is shaping up to be a great year!

·
Registered
538 Posts
Arkansas is absolutely stunning, we made it there a couple years ago. We stayed in the Mountain Home area. Cozzens Cabins is rider friendly and don't let his Burgman fool ya, he can pilot that baby with the best of 'em, not too mention he knows some awesome roads. 14 south out of Yellville is a gorgeous ride. Hmmm, we may have to make it there too, lol!

2011 is shaping up to be a great year!
Happy NEW YEAR!

What I would give to ride the area you talk about. California is SOOooo boring when it comes to riding. Two years to retirement and here we come Ozarks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts