Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's the 4th of July, the birth of this great nation that can and has survived everything thrown at it for 200+ year, no matter the threat, external or internal.

It's "We the people" who make this country the best place to live and breath on the planet. It's not the politician or the lawyer, it's the farmer, the soldier, the teacher and worker, the preacher. Mom's and dad's that teach a respect and a work ethic.

I am blessed to be a part of "we the people". I'm a patriot, I've served and will do what ever it takes to keep America strong and compassionate.

Happy Birthday America!

Semper Fi to my brothers and sisters..

Have a spectacular day!

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Yes! Happy 4th of July to all! Thanks for your service GGB6259! Army here. I agree 100% with your sentiments and feelings. It is We the People that make this country strong!

·
BOTM Winner, June 2014, Premium Member
365 Posts
Happy Birthday U.S.A. - the greatest country in the world.
A great gratitude to all the service members who sacrificed and protected our country's Freedom.

·
Registered
199 Posts
'Murica! I've got my "Got Freedom?" 4th of July shirt on, I'm taking the guns out to play... It's going to be a great day!

All fun and games aside, a big thank you to everyone who came before, and paved the way through rough seas and uncertain times. Not one of us could be standing here, (Or riding here) were it not for your sacrifice, and the tremendous accomplishments the citizens of this great nation have achieved.

Thank you, God bless, and fly Navy! 'Murica.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts