Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, this is my first post and I am new to the forum and a new Vulcan 900 rider. I have a 2010 Vulcan Classic and am looking for some suggestions on handlebar speakers. I know there are some junky ones out there and some super expensive ones and am looking for something in between. Something small with good sound is all I need. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
Hi, this is my first post and I am new to the forum and a new Vulcan 900 rider. I have a 2010 Vulcan Classic and am looking for some suggestions on handlebar speakers. I know there are some junky ones out there and some super expensive ones and am looking for something in between. Something small with good sound is all I need. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Welcome ... in the search feature, type in shark audio ... i have no experiencce with these but it will give you a past thread.
cheers

·
Registered
273 Posts

Welcome to the club. I tell all first timers like they told me, before posting always do a search in the upper tab for anything you wonder about. Chances are it was already discussed and posted. I'm continually amazed at how much information is on the forum site. New stuff all the time too. Once again welcome and ride safe!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts