·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So I did some more research and learned that 1 1/2 inch handlebars do exist so guess that is what we have. I guess they don't make this for us. Anyone have any other ideas to mount my iPhone?

·
Registered
164 Posts
if the circumference is 3" the diameter would be 0.954929658551372

I know the diameter of my 1500 bars is 1", you might be able to find the 900 on your manual spec page. I would be willing to bet you have 1"

·
Registered
223 Posts
I also want to add that they usually sell anything that mounts with an adapter so it fits. Check to see what it comes with. When I put my GPS mount on I had to use an adapter to fit it and make it snug.

Sent by Lordz of Fire!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Excellent! Thank you guys so much. I am glad I joined this forum.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Excellent! Thank you guys so much. I am glad I joined this forum.
Another New Yorker... Where do you ride? I am out east on the Island...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Another New Yorker... Where do you ride? I am out east on the Island...
Cool man! I grew up in Huntington. I haven't really ridden much outside of NYC since parking here is such a pain and too costly for a garage. I garaged it in Great Neck and rode around there until recently. Now she is up Norwalk, CT for the winter.

Next season I plan to start taking her out for longer rides up in Westchester.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Cool man! I grew up in Huntington. I haven't really ridden much outside of NYC since parking here is such a pain and too costly for a garage. I garaged it in Great Neck and rode around there until recently. Now she is up Norwalk, CT for the winter.

Next season I plan to start taking her out for longer rides up in Westchester.
I grew up on N. Babylon, now I'm out in Rocky Point. I've only ridden the east end of the island and to and from work. If you ever head out east give me a shout.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Hi there
When handle bar size is spoken about for accessories it will always be the hbar DIAMETER that is mentioned. In our case 1 inch.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts