Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in need of more pullback on my bars. Even one in back would be an improvement for me. (2 inches would be best) What is the pullback on a stock 1700 Nomad?
I found these in the Parts Unlimited catalogue at Starting Line. But if they have the same pullback as my Nomad, that's $115 wasted.
It has been recommended that I try extended risers. Because of where the stereo sits on my bike, that would be a no-go.

Attachments

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Heres the site I use when I'm looking at handlebar specs.

Stock Motorcycle Handlebar Measurements, Cruisers

Those bars you linked look like they would be just about what you want. Looks like the pullback is 1.5 in further than stock, same rise and width is 3in narrower.
And I could add attachments to get them to the stock width. I need to bookmark that page you linked, good Sir!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have that page bookmarked and I took screen shots in case it goes down. Its been really helpful.

I'm planning on going with some 12 inch mini-apes. I like mine just a bit more narrow than whats on it stock.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have that page bookmarked and I took screen shots in case it goes down. Its been really helpful.

I'm planning on going with some 12 inch mini-apes. I like mine just a bit more narrow than whats on it stock.
lol, while I love the width. Places my arms in a relaxed position for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts