Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for handle bar suggestions. I have a 2009 Classic. I am fine with the reach and everything just hate the width of the stock bars. Not sure what Im looking for just not something so wide Im not exactly a big person. Thanks for any help

·
Registered
99 Posts
I would start checking out all the various websites. i searched for 4 months before i found a set thst i liked. i went with a set of biltwell inc's tracker bars. They have a more narrow width. they're kinda like moto bars. they are a bit of a stretch but thats what i was look and feel i was looking for. difintely give my 12' 900 classic a more sportier feel. My next mod is to lower the rear end at least 2". i would post pics but i cant figure out how to get them on here from my cell phone.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I went with the 12" apes on my '12 Classic SE..really liking the feel and look of em...only drove for 5 minutes though because we still have ice and snow..

Would really like to see a pic of the tracker bars...send to my email I'll post it for ya ([email protected])

·
Registered
245 Posts
I would like to put a set of Paul Yaffe monkey bars on my bike. I wander how hard they would be to get to fit?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts