Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After discovering that the grip warmers I purchased earlier this year don't work the way I hoped I have decided to take them off the bike. Unfortunatly that leaves me with two holes that I have drilled in the handlebars one of which I cannot hide.

I would like to buy a new set of handlebars. Does anyone know what the measurements are of the stock bars so I can try to find aftermarket ones because the Kawi ones are too expensive?

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
i dont know if you want oem bars, if you do go to cheapcycleparts.com.
08 model classic lt ... part 46003 .... $110.56 They have schematics for all models, I have used these guys before, if you order have them send it by post, no ups ... no fedex... no $50.00 customs handling fee, i was in Winnepeg a couple of days ago, minus 25c, you wont be riding for a while anyway lol. Cheers Maurice

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maurice,

I don't want to get the OEM bars again. I was wondering what the dimensions are so I can look for a new bar that will have a slightly higher rise and a bit more pullback.

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
Cruiser handlebars are usually 1" diameter, you should measure total lenght of the bars so you do not have excess of clutch cables brake lines, wiring etc bunched up . Maurice

1 - 4 of 4 Posts