Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get some different bars for my 09 classic. I'm just curious what kind of bar/riser combos people are running and would like to see the different options out there. I'm a short guy I'm 5'7" and I'm not looking to be completely stretched out. I would like to hear from the smaller guys out there and see how the bars look on their bikes

·
Living The Dream
1,512 Posts
Well I am super happy with my 8" mini apes and 3.5" pullback risers. I am no longer leaning forward or stretched out at all. Very comfortable all day. Didn't require any rerouting of cables either. But it is at their limit.

Attachments

·
Registered
918 Posts
Well I am super happy with my 8" mini apes and 3.5" pullback risers. I am no longer leaning forward or stretched out at all. Very comfortable all day. Didn't require any rerouting of cables either. But it is at their limit.
I have a similar setup. 8" apes on stock risers. I have long arms, so the stretch is fine for me; plus, I like to lean forward when I ride. Keeps the pressure off the tail bone.

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info guys those are what I was looking for. I would def need some kick back risers, any other comfortable combos out there?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Te_griffin bike looks sick. What did you use on all the chrome plastic pieces? I'm wanting to do something like that this winter

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm looking to get some different bars for my 09 classic. I'm just curious what kind of bar/riser combos people are running and would like to see the different options out there. I'm a short guy I'm 5'7" and I'm not looking to be completely stretched out. I would like to hear from the smaller guys out there and see how the bars look on their bikes
I have bars from a custom on mine. Lower and way more comfortable for me.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have bars from a custom on mine. Lower and way more comfortable for me.
I did that to my '06. The stock bicycle bars just did not fit. I had already dumped the stock seat for a saddleman gunfighter so I was a bit lower anyway.
I know its a cruiser, but I treat it like a cafe racer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts