Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 08 Custom and I want to change the handle bars to the Barons Radius handle bar and run the wires inside the bars since the holes are already drilled. I've done some reading and found that you may need to file down some small rough edges around the holes, but other than that, I'd like to know if it's a big hassle to run the wires through the bars or any other things I should be aware of before ordering these bars.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Hi! I don't know any advice but I'm planning to change mine to, I Just wondering why did you chose those handle bar they are only 7 1/2'' high and our stock one are 8'' . Sorry I'm just curious.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've read some reviews about this specific handle bar from other 900 custom riders, and all were good with regard to feel, look, and leverage, but I could not find any about the install. Also I didn't see any where they ran the wires through the bars. I was curious if that is because running the wires is a hassle or they were just anxious to get the bars on and planning to run the wires later.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts