Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since my new workplace doesn't have covered parking I am thinking I need to invest in a cover of some sort to protect the new bike from sun damage. Obviously a full cover doesn't work so well over hot pipes, so I was wondering if any of you have had experience with any of the half-covers that I have seen (like on eBay or something). Any better options out there?

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
CYA, a = hiney

Since my new workplace doesn't have covered parking I am thinking I need to invest in a cover of some sort to protect the new bike from sun damage. Obviously a full cover doesn't work so well over hot pipes, so I was wondering if any of you have had experience with any of the half-covers that I have seen (like on eBay or something). Any better options out there?
they do make covers with lower panels that are not heat sensitive to go over the pipes. If your going to cover it, do the whole bike. it will keep the sun, rain and dirt off it.. all of it. that's what I would do. but then I can park my bike in my shop. so:). out, ponch

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
+1.......As Ponch says.....I have a Guardian cover......They have heat resistant material on the bottom so u can put on hot pipes....They r a great cover 4 bikes.....:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts