Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know what's worse. First it was snow, then wind, now it's rain! :mad: These weekly storms are getting to me. Are we ever going to have nice weather again?

·
Registered
151 Posts
You have to embrace the rain....It washes the salt off the road. I love a good rainstorm during the spring.

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
am feeling yor pain

I don't know what's worse. First it was snow, then wind, now it's rain! :mad: These weekly storms are getting to me. Are we ever going to have nice weather again?
rr, know what you mean. cold wave here. day temps are down, 85f today. last week was in the 90s. must be la'nina over there in the pacific... or is it los'ninos? whatever. ponch out.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Ponch, we feel SO SORRY for you :curl-lip:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hey. Come move to MN. We had upper 40's and 50's for about three days and melted a ton of snow only to get hit with 20" more and sub zero temps. Now it's warming up again and hopefully this time it'll be for good.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Hey. Come move to MN. We had upper 40's and 50's for about three days and melted a ton of snow only to get hit with 20" more and sub zero temps. Now it's warming up again and hopefully this time it'll be for good.
It won't be it's ONLY 45 in my carport now!

·
Registered
81 Posts
I grew up in Chicago - great city but if its not snowing, its raining. Sun comes out like 20 times a year. I guess if you don't know any better- you suck it up. But after moving out to AZ- I know better- lol. All I can say if you ever get the opportunity to move to a better climate- do it...

Hope you guys get an early spring. I am sure you are all tired of staying in your house.

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
aint no cure for the summer time blues?

I grew up in Chicago - great city but if its not snowing, its raining. Sun comes out like 20 times a year. if you don't know any better- you suck it up. But after moving out to AZ- I know better- lol. All I can say if you ever get the opportunity to move to a better climate- do it....
az land. painted desert is phenominal. love sedona north to the canyon. phoenix n south, summer heat is deadly. ride when the sun goes down. but ride. all year.

28yrs of hating mich and its weather, moved to tx. there be lots of interesting places in the world to see n visit, but texas is always home sweet home. it's a whole 'nuther country. fixin ta be anyway. ponch out.

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
rr, know what you mean. cold wave here. day temps are down, 85f today. last week was in the 90s. must be la'nina over there in the pacific... or is it los'ninos? whatever. ponch out.
I feel your pain Ponch .... we took a hit in the weather this week to, here is a pic of our latest ride .... the hard top was for extreme weather only.

there are more pics in the albumn of other rides we took or saw as well.

There are very few new rides in Cuba,(other than the scooter rental fleet) the newest was probably a 90 something in line 4, the bikes are mainly MZ 150 to 250's.

Gas oil mix, smoking 2 strokes. The Coco Loco's were cut up vespa's, 3 on the tree and were definalty "rolls canardleys" .....rolls down hills and can hardly get up em...... for sure a thrill seeking ride.

Naturally when we returned this morning at 3 am it was raining, then the closer we got to the house the more snow we saw ... yep, snowed all day today.

Looks like we are at least a month away from riding.

Oh well ......

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
57, yor bak! you didn say nuthin 'bout goin ta Kooobah? did ya bring us some havana rollers?

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
I feel your pain Ponch .... we took a hit in the weather this week to, here is a pic of our latest ride .... the hard top was for extreme weather only.

there are more pics in the albumn of other rides we took or saw as well.

There are very few new rides in Cuba,(other than the scooter rental fleet) the newest was probably a 90 something in line 4, the bikes are mainly MZ 150 to 250's.

Gas oil mix, smoking 2 strokes. The Coco Loco's were cut up vespa's, 3 on the tree and were definalty "rolls canardleys" .....rolls down hills and can hardly get up em...... for sure a thrill seeking ride.

Naturally when we returned this morning at 3 am it was raining, then the closer we got to the house the more snow we saw ... yep, snowed all day today.

Looks like we are at least a month away from riding.

Oh well ......

opps, forgot the link.

http://s945.photobucket.com/albums/ad292/whiting57/things i saw on vacation/

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
57, yor bak! you didn say nuthin 'bout goin ta Cooobah? did ya bring us some havana rollers?
Yep, for friends though, i smoke, but not those suckers ..... stick to the rum n coke myself.... I limit myself to 3 "glasses" a day.

Attachments

·
Registered
335 Posts
This winter has been rough here in Ohio since it is a record season concerning snowfall. So far a little more than 10 feet has dumped from the delightful gray skies over NE Ohio.

I will be moving to Florida this summer so knowing it is my last I have not minded it as much as I normally would have by this time of the season.

It's pretty, white, majestic and makes Christmas special when it is here for the holiday, but other than that I was just assumed make it yellow if you know what I mean:cool:

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
It's pretty, white, majestic and makes Christmas special when it is here for the holiday, but other than that I was just assumed make it yellow if you know what I mean:cool:
plus 1 ..... way too funny.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Wind, definantly the wind, here it just blows the sand around for like 2 months out of the year, i seriously think they should have 5 seasons.

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
Wind, definantly the wind, here it just blows the sand around for like 2 months out of the year, i seriously think they should have 5 seasons.
houndoggy, 5 seasons? must be a WesTex thing. here in CeTex and SoTex (yeah lotsa folks from mexifornia are moving here/nolotax) we have just 2 seasons here, Summer and January. Often we just skip January. Then we call it a drought. ponch out

·
Registered
616 Posts
woah

Yep, for friends though, i smoke, but not those suckers ..... stick to the rum n coke myself.... I limit myself to 3 "glasses" a day.
57 , three of THOSE big mugs might finish me for the day LOL
Atsa big jug o rum [in your attachement] !! Glad you could enjoy
Summer will soon be here {I hope}

1 - 17 of 17 Posts