Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a blast last weekend...ended up going down a day early was there Wed-Sun stayed in Pigeon Forge. Rode the Dragon 3 times while down there all together put about 600 miles on the bike while there...here are a couple pics from Dragon and some links for GoPro videos of dragon and Fontana Dam

Attachments

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This was my first pass of the day on the Dragon...not perfect made a few mistakes going into 1st gear by mistake a few times but not so bad!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Cool, glad had a good time. I was down there mid March, rode Dragon twice, and all over everywhere else LOL, about 1300 miles over 6 days.

Missing links to vids (edit: LOL, you posted the vid at same time I posted) ....My son forgot to bring his gopro when we went, I was not happy!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mid way through second pass had pulled over to allow for a more fun pace...was a tractor trailer ahead so decided to lay back a bit!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Toy yea i had a blast...planning on riding the bikes down in May bringing my friend down that has never been...he's a bit nervous about the dragon...makes me nervous cause he has a temper!! Hoping a sport bike doesn't fly by him and piss him off lol

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Second video was a couple on a Vulcan 1500 appears to have just ran off the road they were both fine so was the bike!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea seems like he maybe lost concentration or something??? said he had been riding for 45 years and never dumped one!

·
Registered
851 Posts
Loved the video's Chris....Man I can't wait to go sometime!

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Those are some good videos and pictures. I even gave you a couple of likes on youtube for good measure. I can't wait to be riding again and head back to that area, hopefully within the next month or so.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Glad you had fun in my neck of the woods. Hope you rode the skyway as well.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Awesome!!! Looks like you had a good time. That was kinda freaky with that couple goin down...glad they were OK. A simular thing happened when I was there back in May of 2009...but it was one guy on a rocket...he went off the side and tackled the wall...he was fine, though his bike was ok too, it was cosmetically screwed. Plastic was everywhere.

Here's some pics of me on the Dragon from 2009.

Attachments

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bigb nope didn't get to ride the skyway this time will be back for a week in June def do it then and most likely may as well when we ride down

gr1m yea never seen anyone crash in front of me before!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts