Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Uh... You guys win.

Do you mount them centerline over the handlebars, or dual mount them on the engine guards? Is flying brass an issue? How about noise?

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
Can any one tell me anything about Fulton Armory?

I am thinking about buying an M-14 and they build them from old and new parts, they look good from what I saw on their web site.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Really?!

Lets keep the posts to an intelligent discussion about our bikes. There has to be a different forum for this....

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
the planet will go to those who are willing to do whatever it takes.

Hello? Anybody home? This is under "non-motorcycle" discussions.
you scared em. some is scared ez. they think all thier riding fun is free.. not realizing somebody else paid for it with their blood. a whole lot of other somebodies. unfortunately that is life on this planet whether you want it or not, ours is a life that is governed by force. those that have the power rule. why do you think that gov's are so out of control. they are drunk on power. the more they have the more they want. they are unsatiable until they have it all.

personally I prefer not to display any weaponry as uncle bobo's brown shirtz are gearing up for the take down. as we write, some ammo has been taken off market. new fed law prohibits military can no longer sell thier used brass shells to ammo mfg for reloads and must scrap thier brass to Japan at a loss.
things is fixen to get hot soon as this powder keg gets packed. our nation is in a nose dive and bobos driving into the ground. wait till the money fails, its not far off. Then the only thing that can be used as currency is them bullets you be sitting on. the ones w/o will be the first to fall.

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
I am not going to get political in this thread, because when those comments get made, it hijacks the thread.

When you get up tomorrow, and you can open your bedroom door from the inside, and when you can walk out your front door freely, THANK A VETERAN and current enlisted military men and women. I am honored to be serving today in the USO to do whatever military people want me to do for them. Thank God for our military.

PS: this is not a political statement or a position on our occupation of any middle east country today. So please don't go there.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Look what I started

We will have to agree to disagree on guns. So let's not even go there anymore

What we can all agree on one thing-we like to ride our Vulcans. So lets enjoy that and celebrate our love of motorcycles.

Safe riding to all

·
Premium Member
794 Posts
I'm a veteran. I like my weapons and I respect my weapons, this is a weapons thread and I love riding my bike and I say Amen to both. I would also like to say that I served along side some fine Canadian Military Members while I was stationed at Thule AB, Greenland and have the utmost Respect for them.

I thought some of you might like this little song if you haven't heard it before, it's kind of cute in my view.

http://biggeekdad.com/2009/12/steve-lee/

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
Well, the lyrics are not real creative. But that guy is a federally licensed gun dealer's dream come true, that's for sure. Not that all of those weapons in that video would be legal to sell here.

·
Premium Member
794 Posts
Well, the lyrics are not real creative. But that guy is a federally licensed gun dealer's dream come true, that's for sure. Not that all of those weapons in that video would be legal to sell here.
LOL, he's a country singer from down under if I'm not mistaken. I agree, the lyrics leave a lot to be desired, but it's kind of catchy LOL. For sure, they are all not legal here.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Everything in that video is legal to sell/own here, Most will need a tax stamp others will need to be registered posties but they can still be had by a 07 FFL class 2 SOT. Not to sure about the RPG7's clasification, although I am sure there is a way to own one in some way or another legaly. I know there are some C&R DD Recoiless rifles out there, I had a chance a few years ago to buy a M20.

Btw. These are my new kick. This was my first home build, I built it as a pistol so I could keep the short barrel. I used a OD tube and a blocking bar, it will be build using a AR15 FCG.

I have one striker fire carbine that I am in the process of SBR'ing and 3 more parts kits (2 mkII and 1 MKIII) on the way that I will build as striker fired with the factory sten FCG. The MKIII will probably be built as something other than a traditional mkIII.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Oh they are so many good looking guns here.I have to say that you guys have a good collection of guns.Thanks for the pics.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts