Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah, you know, the little green guy.
a looooonng time ago, before i had a motorcycle, i had a pretty nice mountain bike that i somehow managed to avoid breaking my neck on. around that time, my son, who was probably 9 or 10, gave me a pose able rubber gumby about 8" tall. he's neat and all, but it has meaning for me because he gave it to me. you'd have to know him to understand why that's a typical sort of random gift from him. i could never explain it. anyhow, i took a wire-tie, and fastened him to the steering tube of that mountain bike. gumby rode along for years. then i bought a motorcycle. gumby moved to the steering head of the bike. we went everywhere together. since then, he's been on 3 of the 4 motorcycles, and will soon be on this one. he's been on countless bicycles. he's been to canada, and several states. he's going on this vulcan on saturday, along with a windshield and a throttle rocker. now that same kid, he's 29. i'm not going to tell him it's there. i'll wait and see if he notices, the next time i see him.
:smile2:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts