Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,013 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

Please fill in your profile to include your bike/location info and that
is easier using a PC vs the app. This will help others answer questions you may ask knowing what year and model bike you have.

·
Registered
31 Posts
the low low price of free /forums/images/smilies/smile.gif
That's a low low price alright! Welcome to the forums.
Haha yes, free is a great price, I have a 05 VN750, it’s an amazing machine, but they do have some inherited quirks, besides this forum there is another page dedicated to 750’s only. And it’s name, wait for it.....vn750.com. A lot of knowledge available on the site if needed.
Welcome and best of luck !

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
I agree with Mmart. Vn750.com is THE place to go to for maintenance questions. I've found this place (where you are now) is better for overall conversation and I've found a couple of riding buddies from in here, too whereas I never, in 10+ years, found any in the Vn750.com site.

If, in here, you go to the 750-specific section, look up the thread titled: Vn750 Roll Call. That's a thread I started so as to list those in this site that have 750s. As much as possible I put their location, too. Let us know after you've picked yours up and I can add your information to the list! :)

Hopefully you can find someone located near you to ride with, compare notes, and generally just have fun with.

Let us know if you have any maintenance questions or comments. I enjoy helping fellow 750 riders understand their machine and others will pipe in with what they know, too.

My 06 may as well have been free since one night the old lady won around 8K at bingo and the next day mine was sitting in my driveway, paid for! This is a great all-around fun machine! I predict you're going to love it.

Welcome!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I’m new to motorcycles as I bought my 750 last year and it’s my first bike. I had a scooter before that but I think I could’ve gone faster on my mountain bike (and I’m in my 40s!!). I’m glad I did and I’m glad I went with the 750, I don’t know what your experience level is, but the bike is fairly light and it’s got a lot power and I don’t feel like I’m “growing out of it”, like people usually say. Great in the city where I live and work and all I need to hit the highways when I get a chance to.
Enjoy it

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
I'm much like that, too. For me, its not going to be a case of ever growing out of it because over time I have grown "into it". It fits like a glove. I KNOW what to expect from it in different situations. It has the ability to do much more than I can do anyway.

I actually like going on long trips with it but my definition of a long trip is, so far, limited to about 400 miles one way. I'd LOVE to have the time and funds to do a cross country, multi-state trip on it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
My highest one day total has been about 225, no destination, just a ride, only stopped for gas and a much needed coffee. I did not feel fatigued so I’m sure I can do more and hope to soon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts