Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a thought, but it would be neat if you could find other forum users based on their location. that way you could plan group rides and what not with other 900 riders.

·
Registered
158 Posts
LOL... I was just in the middle of contacting other Illinois Vulcan riders. Count me in when it gets warm. I ride summer long to work. Relaxing rides on Saturdays when available without the wife and kids.

Well... my 10 yr old like to ride with me. He has been on 5 hr rides with me on the back.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Count me in, that would be great!

·
Registered
171 Posts
just a thought, but it would be neat if you could find other forum users based on their location. that way you could plan group rides and what not with other 900 riders.
I joined my local chapter of the Southern Cruisers so that I could do group rides. But the funny thing is there are usually 4-5 900s on any group ride we plan!
:cool:

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Are you aware that there's a section in our Regional Forums called "Central" to hook up and plan rides with folks in your area?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks

vivadude and helek 52, thanks for the website and info. diehard, i'll keep you in mind and atlaggie if i ever plan to head that far south, i'll drop you a line.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Are you aware that there's a section in our Regional Forums called "Central" to hook up and plan rides with folks in your area?
Central??? Dude you are like Canada :act-up:

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Heheh, too true, Jace. I should keep an eye out for rides with our our Canuk members! The OP, however, would still qualify for the "Central" region. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts