Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay this is my question, it is my understanding that when I come on to the forum any new threads/topics that I HAVE NOT READ, will have a green K on the side. problem is I read everything, come back later and the stuff that I have already read is marked with the Green K but there is no new posts. So what am I missing:confused:

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Okay this is my question, it is my understanding that when I come on to the forum any new threads/topics that I HAVE NOT READ, will have a green K on the side. problem is I read everything, come back later and the stuff that I have already read is marked with the Green K but there is no new posts. So what am I missing:confused:
After u read the post dbl click on the green k......it will then turn light green...hit refresh...f5...f5...f5.... so ur computer clears it......u can dble click as many as u want and then refresh and they will stay cleared.....Terry......:)

·
Premium Member
12,013 Posts
The way I use the forum is that I click on the "New Posts" tab near the top and read all new posts. I logout and on my next return only new posts since I was last on will be shown. Alternatively when you are done reading you can click on "Quick Links" and then on "Mark Forums Read".

·
Registered
487 Posts
This is the first forum I have ever belonged to of any kind. I am totally illiterate as far as this kind of thing goes. I found this forum back around May when I was bike shopping and a search took me to the 900 forum. I book marked it so I jump straight to the 900 forum, and that is where I have spent most of my time since joining. I have since started to venture into other threads. Still alot to learn. How do you post a pic to the gallery?:eek:

·
Premium Member
12,013 Posts
This is the first forum I have ever belonged to of any kind. I am totally illiterate as far as this kind of thing goes. I found this forum back around May when I was bike shopping and a search took me to the 900 forum. I book marked it so I jump straight to the 900 forum, and that is where I have spent most of my time since joining. I have since started to venture into other threads. Still alot to learn. How do you post a pic to the gallery?:eek:
Gallery tab, look for "My Photos" on the left. Now look for "Upload Photos" upper right. Here it will tell you the the space and sizes available to you.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Gallery tab, look for "My Photos" on the left. Now look for "Upload Photos" upper right. Here it will tell you the the space and sizes available to you.
That looks easy enough, Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts