Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
55 and sunny today in Normal Il.
Put a new audio system on the Vulcan today checked her over good went on a short ride I’m ready for some long day trips

·
Registered
13 Posts
55 and sunny today in Normal Il.
Put a new audio system on the Vulcan today checked her over good went on a short ride I’m ready for some long day trips
You aint kidding man! I rode to work Mon. and it was mid 50's by time I left work. It was dark but still warm, I went riding for 2 hours before going home. Just gave me the itch to ride even worse. But atleast I have gotten in 5 rides to work in 2020.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You aint kidding man! I rode to work Mon. and it was mid 50's by time I left work. It was dark but still warm, I went riding for 2 hours before going home. Just gave me the itch to ride even worse. But atleast I have gotten in 5 rides to work in 2020.
Can’t ride mine to work need my truck there but try to get at least one ride in on the weekend,what bike do you have do you have any pictures of it and were do you live

·
Registered
13 Posts
Most of my riding is to work, takes me an hour and most of its 2 lane roads. The wife and 3 kids keep me busy on the weekend. I picked up a 2003 Nomad 1500 this past summer. I live in Northeast Ohio, pretty much in between Akron and Youngstown.

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Most of my riding is to work, takes me an hour and most of its 2 lane roads. The wife and 3 kids keep me busy on the weekend. I picked up a 2003 Nomad 1500 this past summer. I live in Northeast Ohio, pretty much in between Akron and Youngstown.
The wife and I looked at the 1500 voyager but we really like the one we got and we only take 1or 2 long rides a year. My brother and I are riding Route 66 out to Phoenix in August, maybe after that I’ll be ready for a bigger one.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Its a big heavy bike but I got it because of the bags and I want to do sime longer riding. I'm planning a ride around the perimeter of Ohio this summer, might try and turn it into an ironbutt. Route 66 sounds like a lot of fun!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts