Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you NH residents are active hereabouts? Was thinking to start up a chat so we might organize an early Spring 2017 Ride. I'm just about at the point of putting the Mean Streak up for winter, having cracked my rib this past Thursday.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Now that we are full on into great riding weather and I have just gotten my bike I would like to meet some other Vulcan riders from around the area. I have had the bike about a month now and my wife and I have been out every weekend putting miles under us and smiles on us.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Now that we are full on into great riding weather and I have just gotten my bike I would like to meet some other Vulcan riders from around the area. I have had the bike about a month now and my wife and I have been out every weekend putting miles under us and smiles on us.
Yeah, I'd be in on it...perhaps in a couple weekends?

·
Registered
9 Posts
That sounds great BPF129. We are busy on the 29th and 30th but it would be nice to meet somewhere for a ride and maybe lunch the next weekend.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey everyone!
How about trying to organize a day ride sometime in the next few weeks? Maybe meet for breakfast at a central location and head out from there. I'm open to suggestions for routes, possibly central state or the lakes region or even up through the MW valley.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I might be interested too, although I'm in West Newfield Maine, right on the Wakefield NH border. Got to wait for the bike to come out of the shop.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts